Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Welcome to Four Point Play!

Greetings everybody!
I'm here to share my love of New York sports with all of you and offer some alternative opinions and analysis from the major sports outlets. To give you a little background on myself, I'm a college student currently studying behind enemy lines in the city of Boston, but was born and raised in NYC and have no shame in wearing my Yankees hat in Boston and defending my teams with passion. I will be focusing my coverage on my four personal favorites - Yankees, Giants, Knicks and Rangers... but don't want to alienate any Jets, Mets, Islanders or Nets (I'll include them since they'll be in Brooklyn soon enough) fans - I got love for all of NY - believe me, after living away from NYC for a while, you develop a stronger bond and love for this great city. I'll leave you with this classic image, and inspiration for this blog's title:

More to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. A few things:

    1. The LJ four point play was nasty. The Hubert Davis one over Scottie Pippen might be better.

    2. I was a huge Ewing fan, but we all need to face the reality that he (probably) wasn't good enough to carry a team all the way. I haven't been able to root for the Knicks since they lost all those guys. Those were my NBA glory days.

    3. Oakley was the man, but Blake is a better offensive player and more athletic.

    4. List ideas:
    a. Top 10 NY Teams (07 Giants, 96 Yanks etc.)
    b. Top 10 Most Hated NY Athletes (Pavano)
    c. Top 10 Most Hated Athletes Who Played Against NY(Schilling, Reggie Miller, etc.)
    d. Top 10 Yankee busts of the 2000's (Pavano, Brown, Igawa, Wright, Farnsworth, etc.)

    5. I have a Feagles jersey. The end.

    KP

    ReplyDelete